Hi there lovelies.. It’s Grace & I hope you all are doing well! Today I wanted to show you guys what sort of skincare products I use that I find help my particular skin type. I have quite red & sensitive dry skin, so it can be hard at times to find good products that work for me. Over time I’ve figured out that I have to cleanse my face at least once or twice a day with a milky/creamy cleanser, & a rich night-time moisturizer is a must. Any creams I use for spots or problem areas also have to be organic-based with barely any chemicals as I do tend to get a quite bad reaction to them.
Here are the products I use in order:
- ‘Simple’ Kind To Skin Cleansing Facial Wipes
- ‘Elizabeth Arden’ All Gone Eye and Lip Makeup Remover
- ‘Eau Thermale Avene’ Antirougeurs Redness-Relief Dermo Cleansing Milk
- ‘Eau Thermale Avene’ Lotion Douceur Gentle Toner
- ‘sebamed’ Anti-Dry Night Intensive Cream
- ‘La Roche Posay Laboratoire Dermatologique’ Soothing Repairing Balm
- ‘Simple’ Spotless Skin Rapid Action Spot Zapper
I usually follow this routine every night & in order for anyone to achieve results you have to use it consistently. These are some amazing products for people with either dry or sensitive skin. All of these products may differ for different skin types so be wary before using and always read the ingredients.
Thanks for reading & I hope I’ve given you some useful information.
Have a lovely day! Xxoo