Hey everyone, Carmelita over here!
Recently there was a 40% off all cosmetics in an Australian drugstore called Priceline, this usually happens every few months for two days. I went in with an open mind, recently I haven’t been gravitating towards the drugstore because of Sephora that’s opening soon, my plan was to not buy an excessive amount of makeup until Sephora but then this sale came. I didn’t really buy much to be honest but still enough to make this a haul! The products I got were:
• Bourjois Paris- Delce de Soleil Bronzer
• Rimmel- Wake Me Up Concealer in the shade Classic Beige
• L’oral Paris- False Lash Wings Mascara
• Maybelline- Big Eyes Linger
• Australis- Eye liner in black
• Sally Hansen- Gel nail polish in Malibu Peachl
That’s it for today, I hope you all enjoy/enjoyed your day! Let me know what you guys think of these products and in the comments below let me know if you would like me to review any of these products!