Hey Gorgeous! It’s Christy
My 16th Birthday was last Tuesday and the Sunday before I had a small birthday dinner with a few of my close friends. Today I’ll just be sharing my birthday make up & the products I used. I will also include an image of Carmelita, Grace and I before the dinner.
You cannot see my outfit clearly in the images but if curious, my dress was from General Pants & Shoes were from The Iconic. I also did some slight curls in my hair with the Nume Lustrum set using the Medium sized barrel. Before curling my hair I always use a heat protection spray and recently bought the Tresemme Thermal Stying Heatspray. I also tried out a new hairspray by Cedel which is coconut scented *fave scent*, it seemed to work quiet well and definitely left it smelling delicious.
– Primer: NP Set Calming Pre-Foundation Primer
– Foundation: Chanel Perfection Lumiere Foundation
– Powder: Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder
– Contour: NP Set Contour & Highlight Palette
– Highlight: Chi Chi Baked Eyeshadow (Call Me)
Eyes & Lashes
– Eyeshadow Base: NYX Eyeshadow Base (Skintone)
– Inner half: L’Oreal Color Appeal Eye Shadow Mono
– Outer Half: Rimmel Glam Eyes High Definition Eyeshadow (Union Jack)
– Mascara: Maybelline Volum’ Express The Falsies Big Eyes Mascara
– Eyeliner: NYX Retractable Lip Liner (Black Lips)
Lips & Brows
– Lip Base: L’Oreal Infallible 2-Step Longwear Lipstick (116 Invincile Sable)
– Lip Gloss: L’Oreal Shine Caresse (Lolita)
– Eyebrow Pencil: Chi Chi Eyebrow Pencil with built in brow brush (Medium Brown)
– Brow Gel: Essence Lash and Brow Gel Mascara (Clear)
Well thats it for now, but not for long. As many of you may know, the first Sephora store is opening in Sydney tomorrow and Grace are extremely excited to check it out. If there are any products you think we MUST take a look at, please let us know. Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope to see you back here soon! & also please let me know if you would like to see a in-depth review on any of the products mentioned and I just might. Have a lovely day.